MEAL PREP for FALL | healthy recipes + easy meal ideas 2022 🍂
Video Creator: Jessica Spiers
Rating: 5.00 Duration: 00:29:21
Description: 🍂 MEAL PREP for FALL | healthy recipes + easy meal ideas 2022 🍂
🌸 Join the Living Well Membership Here: jessicaspiers.com/livingwell 🌸
☀️ Interested in 30-Minute Nutrition Consultation? I’d love to help you achieve your health goals- if you’re ready to feel amazing and regain your energy let’s chat! ☀️
– Smoothie Bags:
– Similar Fall Pan:
Pumpkin Gingerbread Lentil Smoothie
– 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
– 1 large frozen banana
– 3 tbsp cooked red lentils
– 1 tsp maple syrup
– 1 tsp ground ginger
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 cup coconut milk, plus more to adjust consistency
Lemon Ginger Tonic
– 2 cups water
– 6 lemons
– 2.5 thumb-sized pieces ginger
Carmel Apple Energy Bites
– 2/3 cup pitted Medjool dates
– 1/2 cup apple sauce
– 1 1/2 cups large flake oats, divided
– 2 tbsp chia seeds
– 1/4 cup hemp hearts
– 1 cup sunflower seeds
– 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, or more to taste
– pinch of nutmeg (optional)
– 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
– To a food processor, add the dates, apple sauce, 1/2 cup of oats, chia seeds, hemp hearts, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Pulse until the mixture comes together and is fine pieces. Stir in the remaining oats and add more cinnamon if desired.
– Wet your hands slightly, and taking about 2 tablespoons of the mixture, roll into bite-sized energy balls.
– Drizzle with melted coconut mana.
– Place in a sealed container and store in the fridge for up to a week or for up to 1 month in the freezer.
Fall Nourish Cookies
– 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
– 5 tbsp water
– ½ cup grated peeled carrots
– ½ cup grated peeled raw beets
– ½ cup grated zucchini, skin left on
– ½ cup grated apple, skin left on
– ½ cup grated ripe pear, skin left on
– ½ cup maple syrup
– ⅜ cup extra virgin olive oil
– 2 tsp vanilla
– 1 cups tiger nut flour
– 1 cup cassava flour
– 1 tbsp coconut flour
– 1 cup chocolate chips
– ½ cup pumpkin seeds
– ½ cup hemp seeds
– ¼ cup coconut sugar
– 2 tsp cinnamon
– ½ tsp nutmeg
– ½ tsp allspice
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp baking soda
– ½ tsp salt
– Preheat the oven to 350F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
– In a small bowl, combine the ground flax seeds with the water, stir to combine, and let it sit for 3-5 minutes.
– In a medium bowl, combine the carrots, beets, zucchini, apple, pear, honey or maple syrup, olive oil, vanilla, and chia or flax mixture. Stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
– I grate all of my fruits & veggies in a small food processor.
– In a large bowl, stir together the flour, chocolate chips, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, coconut sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
– Stir the veggie mixture into the flour mixture with a wooden spoon, stirring and folding until well combined.
– Drop heaping tablespoons of cookie dough onto the baking sheet, spacing them about 1-inch apart (the cookies don’t spread much). You may need to repeat this step depending on the size of your baking sheet.
– Bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes until they are cooked throughout, and the bottoms are golden brown.
– Transfer to a cooling rack. Store in an air-tight container for up to 5 days. These freeze beautifully!
Spiced Carrot and Lentil Soup
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 2 tbsp freshly grated ginger
– 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
– 2 tsp ground cumin
– ¼ tsp red chili flakes
– 1 tsp ground turmeric
– 4 cups chopped carrots
– 2 (15oz) cans diced tomatoes
– 1 cup dry red lentils, rinsed
– ½ tsp kosher salt
– 3 cups broth, chicken or vegetable for vegetarian and vegan
TO ADD AT THE END
– 1 cup coconut milk
– 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
OPTIONAL SERVING SUGGESTIONS
– Fresh cilantro, coconut milk, and olive oil
– In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the ginger, garlic, cumin, chili flakes, and turmeric, and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
– Add the carrots, tomatoes, lentils, salt, and broth, stirring until well combined.
– Cover, bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Simmer, covered, for 30-35 minutes, or until the carrots are soft and the lentils begin to soften and break apart, stirring occasionally.
– Uncover and stir in the coconut milk, vinegar, and maple syrup, stirring to combine. Using an immersion blender, blend until just barely smooth. Alternatively, working in batches, carefully ladle the soup into a blender. Blend until just barely smooth, then return to the pot.
– Taste and add additional salt or vinegar if desired. Serve with whatever toppings you enjoy.
Serve with toppings, and enjoy!
#fallmealprep #healthyfallmealprep #fallmealideas
Fall meal prep, fall meal prep 2022, healthy baking, fall baking ideas, meal prep with me, cook with me, healthy meal prep, healthy recipes
Hashtags: #MEAL #PREP #FALL #healthy #recipes #easy #meal #ideas