IFTAR RECIPES EASY AND QUICK | RAMADAN IFTAR RECIPES | BEST IFTAR RECIPES
Video Creator: Spice Eats
Rating: 5.00 Duration: 00:15:00
Description: Iftar Recipe Easy and Quick | Best Iftar Recipes | Ramadan Special Recipes | Ramadan Recipes for Iftar | Iftar Recipes Chicken | Iftar Snacks Recipes | Chicken Snacks Recipes
– Take small pieces of chicken with bones, wash it well and keep it to drain.
– Add all the items indicated for the marination/mix to the chicken and mix well.
– Set aside for around 2 hrs.
– Just before frying, add the rice flour, mix it and keep aside for around 15 mins.
– Heat oil in a skillet or deep pan and when the oil is medium hot, add the chicken pieces so as not to crowd the pan. Move them a bit after a minute & turn them after around 2-3 mins on medium heat.
– Keep stirring them while frying for another 7-8 mins on medium heat.
– Fry till they are uniformly browned.
– Remove the pieces onto a plate.
– Fry the chicken pieces in batches and repeat the same process.
– Wash and pat dry the boneless chicken fillets. Cut into bite sized pieces.
– Marinate the chicken pieces with the items indicated. Set aside for 1 hour in room temperature.
– After one hour, add the corn flour and the rice flour. Mix well to coat the chicken pieces.
– Chop the garlic cloves, cut & slit the green chillies.
– Heat oil & once the oil is medium hot, drop the breaded chicken pieces one at a time and fry in batches, to not crowd the pan.
– Keep stirring to fry uniformly for 4-5 mins and remove once golden brown and cooked through. Fry in batches if needed.
– For the tempering, heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok/kadhai.
– Add the chopped garlic, slit green chillies and the curry leaves. Mix and sauté on medium heat for around 30 secs.
– Add the fried chicken pieces and give a mix and fry on medium heat for a minute.
– Now add the 1/4 tsp pepper powder, mix and continue to fry on medium heat for another minute.
– Serve hot as a starter.
– Wash and pat dry the boneless fish fillets. Cut them into 2” thick pieces.
– Place them in a bowl and add the items for the 1st marinade. Mix well and set aside for 30 mins.
– After 30 mins, add the dry items for the 2nd marinade/ batter in another bowl and give a mix. Now add the water slowly and whisk it together to a smooth batter. Add the marinated fish pieces into the batter and turn them over to mix and coat the fish pieces with batter.
– Heat oil in an iron skillet or pan or kadai till medium hot.
– Drop the battered fish pieces one at a time in hot oil to not crowd the pan. Fry for 2 mins without stirring.
– Turn over the fish fillets and keep frying it for another 4-5 mins till golden. Fry till evenly brown and golden.
– Remove and repeat the same for the next batch.
– Wash & drain the Chicken Mince.
– Fine chop the onions, ginger, garlic, green chillies and the coriander leaves.
– Take out the Samosa Patti (Puff Pastry sheets) from the freezer and thaw it for 1 hr before wrapping the samosas.
– Make the flour paste used for sealing, just before making the samosas.
– To make the Chicken filling for the samosa, heat oil in a pan and add the chopped onions.
– Fry on medium heat for 5 mins till light brown.
– Add the chopped ginger and garlic and give a mix.
– Fry for 1-2 mins on medium heat.
– Now add the chicken mince and fry on high heat for 3-4 mins till the colour changes and the water has dried up.
– Add all the spice powders and salt, give a mix and fry on medium heat for around 10 mins till the chicken is tender.
– Add tomato sauce, cook for 2 mins on low heat and then garnish with finely chopped green chillies and coriander leaves.
– Remove it onto a plate and allow it to cool completely before using it as a stuffing for the samosa. You can use it after it’s cooled or can also make it ahead and keep in the fridge for making samosas later.
Filling the Samosas:
– Fold the Samosa Patti into a cone as shown in the video, fill it with 1.5 tbsp of chicken filling and push it inside to fill uniformly and give the cone shape. Use a brush or fingers to apply the flour paste at the other end of the wrap, keep folding and seal the samosa.
– Repeat for all the samosas. Set aside on a plate.
Frying the Samosas:
– Heat oil in a flat pan/kadai or skillet till medium hot.
– Drop the samosas one by one (around 5-6) to not crowd the pan.
– Keep turning the samosas to uniformly fry them.
– Fry on medium heat for 8-10 mins till golden in colour.
– Remove from oil and arrange on a plate. Repeat for the balance samosas in batches.
#iftarrecipes #ramadaniftarrecipes #ramadanspecial #easyiftarrecipes #iftarsnacks #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken
Hashtags: #IFTAR #RECIPES #EASY #QUICK #RAMADAN #IFTAR #RECIPES #IFTAR #RECIPES