Make these healthy, sugar-free brownies with just 3 ingredients and no refined sugar added. They are naturally sweet, rich, fudgy, and easy to make. These no-bake brownies are also gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and eggless!
SUBSCRIBE to our channel for more shortcut recipes made easy and delish and FOLLOW US on:
Check out these other delicious brownie recipes:
Super Fudgy Brownies: https://youtube.com/shorts/EnpaM_gFJs4
Instant Pot Brownies: https://youtube.com/shorts/aIOLKniEquk
How to Make the Best (DAIRY-FREE) Fudgy Brownies Recipe from Scratch: https://youtu.be/9emBbtpyu2g
–7 ounces sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped (Use good-quality chocolate such as Lindt 100% cocoa. The 90% cocoa has only 3 g of sugar which is minimum). If you are not on a sugar-free diet, you can use semisweet chocolate but it must be DAIRY-FREE. Why? Chocolate that contains dairy won’t make these brownies set in the fridge. I’d not recommend milk chocolate because it contains dairy and also would make these brownies overly sweet. Remember, the bananas are already naturally sweet).
–10.5 ounces ripe bananas, cut into chunks (The bananas should be ripe yet firm. This means, the peel will be yellow with some brown spots yet firm. I do NOT recommend to use ripe bananas like the ones used for banana bread, because these are no-bake brownies; otherwise, they will taste somewhat spoiled, in my honest opinion. But there are people who used it and were fine with it! The bananas CANNOT be frozen or your brownies won’t set).
–1 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste for tastier brownies
–¼ cup slivered pistachios unsalted, plus extra for serving (you can use any other nut of choice) — OPTIONAL
To decorate (OPTIONAL):
–Swerve Keto Confectioners sugar to sieve on top of the sliced brownies, You can use powdered sugar if not on a sugar-free diet!
How to make brownies:
1. MAKE THE BROWNIE BATTER: In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30-seconds intervals, stirring in between. It may take about 1 ½ to 2 minutes. Stir well until smooth and reserve it!
2. Place the bananas in a food processor, processing them until it becomes smooth and creamy like a paste. Pour in the vanilla extract and blend a little more until homogeneous.
3. Then add the melted chocolate and process until forming a homogeneous mixture.
4. Fold in the pistachios using a rubber spatula. Do NOT process them in the food processor!
5. Line an 8-inch square cake pan (or an 8-inch rectangular, deep pyrex) with parchment paper with the edges overlapping the pan. Pour the batter in and agitate to level evenly.
6. REFRIGERATE: Cover it tightly with foil or a lid without touching the batter. Refrigerate for 4 or more hours or until set and firm.
7. SLICE: Hold the edges of the parchment paper and lift to remove it from the pan. Make sure to flatten the edges of the paper and cut 9 even slices of brownies. TIP: To get clean cuts, make sure to clean the knife with hot water and a clean towel before each cut.
8. SERVE: If you want, sieve some confectioners sugar on top of the slices and serve with some extra slivered pistachios on top and fresh raspberries. Enjoy!
#shorts #lowcarbrecipes #lowcarblove #lowcarbrecipe #sugarfreesweets #sugarfreesweet #sugarfreerecipe #sugarfreerecipes #sugarfreedessert #glutenfreebrownies #veganbrownies
Hashtags: #Healthy #Brownies #Carb #Diabetic #Friendly #amp #Vegan #Recipe #Shorts