Easy Healthy Banana 🍌 Oat Muffin Recipe #shorts #muffins #recipe #kidfriendly
Video Creator: From Dorothy’s Kitchen
Rating: 5.00 Duration: 00:00:56
Description: @From Dorothy’s Kitchen
Healthy Banana 🍌 Oat Muffins
1 🥚 Egg
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
1/3 cup milk
1/2 cup applesauce
2 Tablespoons honey
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup mashed banana (about 2 bananas)
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup quick oats
1/2 cup crushed walnuts
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F and spray a regular muffin tin with non-stick cooking
2. In a large bowl, beat the egg, brown sugar, yogurt, milk, applesauce, honey, and vanilla and mix until well combined.
3. Mash the bananas until no chunks remain. Add to mixture.
4. In a separate bowl combine the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and oats.
5. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir just until combined.
6. Spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin tins, filling each cup all the way to the top.
Sprinkle on crushed walnuts if desired and a few chocolate chips!
7. Bake at 400°F about 5 minutes and then reduce heat to 350°F and cook for another 12-14 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out
Hashtags: #Easy #Healthy #Banana #Oat #Muffin #Recipe #shorts #muffins #recipe #kidfriendly